Essential tips to gain visibility on Instagram and boost your digital brand
- 0 Comments
When managing your digital brand’s networks, one of the most difficult tasks is often to maintain a good visibility index, which allows you to connect with the largest number of users on the network, in order to increase the chances of attracting new customers. Do you know how to increase visibility on Instagram? In this article we tell you some important tips.
Although the use of networks depends a lot on the market sector to which a company belongs, today almost all businesses have a profile on Instagram, due to the importance it has become in recent years and the number of users who access this social network daily.
According to a study published on the website Statista, today Instagram is one of the most used networks on the web, due to the fact that it has about 500 million active users per day. In addition, 90% of the active accounts on the social network follow at least one company.
So, if you want to become popular on the social network and increase your sales, it is important that you worry about increasing your visibility on Instagram. Pay attention to the tips we provide below.
What is visibility on Instagram?
When you manage a business account on Instagram, the social network shows you different figures and statistics regarding your performance on the platform, with important data that will allow you to adjust your strategy to get better results, if necessary.
Among these data, one of the most important is the visibility on Instagram. This data shows you the total number of users who have seen your publication. That is, the reach you have and the number of people you have managed to connect with on the social network.
Keep in mind that when you publish a post on Instagram through your brand’s profile, it is very likely that this post will reach a small group of people, and then the network’s algorithms will be responsible, based on the likes, comments and forwards that the post receives, for showing it to more and more users.
However, keep in mind that achieving a 100% reach of your followers is totally unrealistic, but if you have an active community, it is possible to increase visibility on Instagram up to at least 70%, which will be quite useful for your digital brand.
5 tips to increase visibility on Instagram
Now that you know what visibility on Instagram is, you are surely eager to know what you can do to increase this important metric. And although it is a somewhat complicated mission, luckily it is not impossible either.
Here are the top 5 tips to increase visibility on Instagram:
- Post at the right time. On average, each user spends around 30 minutes a day on the Instagram social network and, during that time, the algorithm shows them only the most recent and relevant posts. Therefore, one of the most effective ways to increase visibility on Instagram is to know the time when your users are most active, since it will be at that time when you have the best chance of connecting with your users.
- Be consistent and schedule your content. One of the most important points when working on the visibility of your digital brand on Instagram, is the content planning you have for your profile and how constant you are with the publication of these posts. In general, it is advisable to post at least two stories per day and about two posts per week, at least.
- Use relevant hashtags. Another of the most important tools to achieve a much wider reach of the content you share through your brand’s account is hashtags. Through these tags, you will have the opportunity to segment your audience by different topics, increasing your chances of connecting with potential new followers who might be interested in your brand.
- Use each of the functions of the social network. Many social networks, especially Instagram, offer different formats for publishing content, which will allow you to connect with many more users through different channels. In the case of Instagram, this network offers you to publish images, videos, stories, IG live, reels, among others. Be sure to use each of them to increase your visibility on Instagram.
- Organize contests. This is one of the most common methods to have the opportunity to gain followers and connect with people who may be interested in your product. Through the organization of contests, you will even be able to create loyalty in your followers, which will allow you to boost the visibility of your profile easily.
Keep in mind that these are just some of the top tips that can help you increase visibility on Instagram in an organic and safe way. However, there are also other methods that can help you fully master the Instagram social network, so you can boost your digital brand metrics.
You may also be interested in: Top 5 marketing books you must read for business success
Start working today on optimizing your account to gain visibility on Instagram.
If you want to start increasing your visibility metrics on Instagram, in order to have the opportunity to connect with potential customers who in the future will become consumers of your brand, it is important that you work with an expert team in social networks, who will provide you with a quality and totally efficient service.
At Primitive Agency, we have the solution you are looking for. We know how users behave on Instagram and we will make a study of your target customer, in order to develop strategies that allow you to grow in a much safer and effective way, not only on Instagram, but also on the web in general.
Call us today at +1 (646) 377 9470, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that, together, we can start developing the plan that will lead you to increase your visibility on Instagram and connect with many more users.
The Primitive writing team is comprised of a group of skilled professionals who specialize in different areas of marketing, from brand design to web development and audiovisual production. Each team member boasts extensive experience in their respective field, and they are dedicated to providing the best possible strategy and content for every business that aligns with their unique needs.